Senior Programmer Analyst (Piscataway, NJ)
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and provide technical support for fixed income financing trade capture and position management applications in Capital markets business.
- Analyze requirements, write business and functional specifications.
- Design systems using design patterns.
- Code systems using Java, C#, SQL, enterprise messaging system and distributed caching solutions in a Linux and Windows environment.
- Utilize FIX protocol and ION interface to process real time trade messages.
- Use distributed caching solution to build Java and DotNet interoperable applications.
- Supervise computer programmers during the system development life cycle.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or a related field of Engineering with 2 years experience or a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of progressive experience.
- Experience in FIX protocol; ION interface; Java; C#; WPF; DevExpress; SQL database system; distributed caching solutions; Spring Framework; enterprise messaging system using Tibco EMS/RV; and financing trade capture and position management systems.
Send resume to Lexon Loyde Inc., 350 Grove Street, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. This position is eligible for the employee referral program.